Are you interested in learning the in's-and-out's of building the support infrastructure for a world-class product? Are you challenged by big data and analytics? The Cognito Forms team is looking for you! We are seeking an Infrastructure Developer who is not afraid to work with cutting-edge technologies and is interested in learning more about developer operations. You will be joining a fast-moving team dedicated to delivering a high-quality product to a worldwide audience. Our technology stack is constantly evolving, and we need an engineer that can help wrangle metrics, monitoring, reporting, and support infrastructure. This includes multiple custom applications developed in-house that interact with a variety of 3rd party services. If you are interested and up for the challenge, drop us a line!
Here's what you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with team members to understand requirements and reporting needs of project stakeholders.
- Provide operational support to development and support staff.
- Implement solutions to streamline product delivery and quality assurance.
- Extend existing metrics collection and monitoring as needs arise.
- Help maintain security and compliance standards.
Here's the experience we would like for you to have:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs.
- Must be motivated, detail-oriented, highly-organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- Knowledge of objected oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including web development using ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Comfort in working with a variety of APIs.
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related Engineering field preferred.
About Cognito Forms
Cognito Forms is a powerful online form builder with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. With the most robust set of free features on the market, our goal is to empower our customers to quickly build the solutions they need themselves — no developer required.
We are a close-knit team that believes in smart people and hard work. We are passionate about technology and building software that makes sense.Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!