Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms—and form-driven business solutions—by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We’re looking to add an ambitious and hardworking Content Specialist to our staff. You’ll help new and prospective customers discover Cognito Forms and the many ways they can use it to elevate their business process, saving them both time and money.
You should enjoy working with both people and cutting-edge technologies. After all, you’ll be using your communications skills to connect our increasingly sophisticated platform with a diverse community of customers all over the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the marketing team to develop content that helps current and existing customers better understand the business challenges they can overcome using Cognito Forms and get the most value out of their account.
- Create blog posts and other website content, possibly including feature pages, support content and FAQs.
- Develop social media posts to promote and distribute our content, raise the awareness of our platform, and draw attention to our customers.
- Identify customers for spotlights, conduct customer interviews, and develop customer spotlight articles for the blog, then promote those articles.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Create digital newsletters and other operational emails.
- Build form templates and develop related content around those templates.
- Develop content for new feature promotions.
What you should bring to the table
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, as well as the ability to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs.
- The ability to remain motivated, detail-orientated, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- A strong technical aptitude. (An inbound marketing certification and some knowledge of html/css helps.)
- Experience using content management systems, Microsoft applications and social media management platforms. (It’s also helpful to have some familiarity with the Adobe suite.)
- Experience writing about technology, and marketing to small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Your resume, and a link to your online portfolio and/or writing samples.
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!