Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms—and form-driven business solutions—by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We’re looking for an innovative software engineer that is passionate about product delivery. You enjoy coordinating the efforts of cross-disciplinary teams and orchestrating the process of platform delivery to a world-wide audience. As a member of our agile System Team, you will be responsible for creating, releasing and maintaining vital CI/CD platform tools and services.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating and conducting all production releases.
- Continuously improving Azure DevOps build and release pipelines.
- Coordinating with product owners and RTE (release train engineer) on release schedules.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of continuous integration pipelines.
- Continuously improving our integration testing platform.
- Developing the tools and processes necessary to streamline product development and delivery.
- Keeping abreast of emerging tools and technologies.
What you should bring to the table
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Octopus, etc.)
- Familiarization with troubleshooting web-based applications.
- Experience with highly scalable cloud-based systems and services.
- Must be motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent work experience.
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!