Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms—and form-driven business solutions—by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We’re looking for an innovative product owner as a key member of an agile system team. The System Team provides the specialized skills to support the environment and toolchain used by the engineering team. As Product Owner you will own the requirements for and drive the development of new tools and processes to its completion. You will act as the bridge between Product Management and your agile delivery team, aligning both parties to a common goal – delivering high-quality product features to our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyzing the environment and toolchain to improve lead time.
- Monitoring and modeling processes to optimize the flow of value.
- Organizing, prioritizing, and assessing the work for your team.
- Ensuring iteration goals are clearly defined and communicated.
- Helping remove or escalate obstacles to product management.
- Continuously refining the team backlog, ensuring work items are prioritized and clearly defined.
- Verifying user stories are “done” and “tested”.
- Meeting with Product Management regularly to clarify requirements and changes to scope.
- Conducting the iteration review with the team.
- Presenting completed user stories during system demos.
- Assuring the quality of changes delivered by the team for release to production.
What you should bring to the table
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or similar software development lifecycle tools.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience testing software, workflows and toolchain.
- Must be motivated, detail-oriented, highly-organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- Technical understanding of the CI/CD DevOps pipelines and supporting technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience working closely with technical teams to build new software.
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Company provided cell phone
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- Hybrid work schedule - a mix of in office and work from home
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!