Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms – and form-driven business solutions – by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We’re looking for an aspiring engineer to spend a semester on our Agile system team to enhance the infrastructure and toolchain used to deliver Cognito Forms while learning how to excel in a professional software development environment.
What you’d be doing
- Designing and implementing software that improves the reliability and quality of our systems in production.
- Developing the tools necessary to streamline product development and delivery.
- Working closely with team members to define the requirements for upcoming features.
- Contributing to technical and architectural decision making.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Working both independently and collaboratively to troubleshoot problems.
What you should bring to the table
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with distributed version control (git/github), continuous integration (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Octopus, etc.), and automated testing (Selenium, Jest, NUnit, etc.).
- An understanding of cloud hosting platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
What you can expect in return
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid work schedule – a mix of in office and work from home
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!