Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms—and form-driven business solutions—by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We’re looking for an ambitious, hardworking UX Researcher to join our team. You should enjoy uncovering meaningful, human-centered insights that will be used to drive great design and innovation for our product teams.
After all, you’ll be responsible for introducing a range of formative and iterative research methods that will impact a software product for a diverse community of customers all over the world!
What you’d be doing
- Identifying and prioritizing research items based on analysis of existing product designs, business needs, project goals and risks
- Executing A/B tests from formulation to analysis
- Working closely with designers and developers to translate finding into production ready UIs
- Designing and conducting user research studies – including surveys, in-depth interviews, field studies, focus groups and concept/prototype testing
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Analyzing and presenting findings to the team using a combination of user feedback and your own methodologies
- Designing and conducting usability and user experience research studies
What you should bring to the table
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Proficiency with standards-based web technologies, including HTML and CSS
- Excellent visual design skills
- Experience in HCI, human factors, cognitive or experimental psychology
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!