Terms of Business 2021
Here in after called the client. The parties agree as follows:
1. This Terms of business confirms the terms and conditions whereby the undersigned (client) seeks to utilise the services of Blue Ribbon Nannies (the agency) and at Blue Ribbon Nanny’s discretion, a third party agency which Blue Ribbon Nannies may consult with, in order to assist in a search for one or more candidates.
2. Blue Ribbon Nannies will refer candidates based on evaluations of apparent suitability and against criteria specified by the client in the nanny request form, as completed/provided by the client.
3. Final approval & the decision to hire a candidate rests solely with the client. The client is encouraged to verify employment & training history of a candidate prior to making an offer of employment or engaging a referred candidate.
4. Upon selection and approval by the client, it is recommended that the client and the selected candidate shall enter into an employment agreement. This agreement is known as the 'Nanny contract' and as such, shall be set out in writing and a copy made available to both parties. A copy of this agreement may be requested by the agency, at the agencies discretion.
5. For permanent placements, when the client engages/employs/hires a referred candidate and/or an employment arrangement is made either verbally or in writing, following a search undertaken by the agency, at an unspecified date, a deposit of 25% of the applicable agency fee is payable. This amount is debited from the client's nominated credit card, upon acceptance of an offer by the preferred/successful candidate, in advance of the start date.
ii) The balance of the agency fee is then payable within 7 days of the start date.
If the placement does not commence, the deposit is non refundable. The agency will in good faith credit the client towards any future placement within a two year period.
6. The client agrees that all fees will be charged to the client’s nominated credit card, as per this referral agreement payment terms/schedule. Agency fees are non-refundable.
7. The client understands and agrees that Blue Ribbon nannies and/or a third party agency which the agency may consult with (see clause 1.) has invested substantial time and resources in recruiting, interviewing and screening applicants. Should the client engage or refer to a third party, any candidate introduced by Blue Ribbon Nannies, in either a temporary or permanent capacity, within an unspecified period, the appropriate placement fee will be charged to the client’s credit card as per this referral agreement. Furthermore, should a candidate be engaged for additional days on a semi-permanent or permanent basis, additional agency fees may apply at Blue Ribbon’s discretion, as per our quoted fee schedule.
8. The client agrees to keep in confidence the identity of all candidates referred by Blue Ribbon Nannies, along with the contents of any documents forwarded on the candidate’s behalf, for the client’s review. If the client discloses information about a candidate to a third party (i.e. friend, family member or colleague) who act on that information, subsequently employs/hires/ engages any referred candidate, the client agrees to pay the Blue-Ribbon Nannies the applicable agency fee i.e. that would have been payable should the candidate have been subsequently employed/hired/engaged by the client.
9. Trial days incur agency fees charged as per the quoted fee schedule. The client agrees to pay all wages owing to trial candidates for any/all time/hours worked, at the end of each trial day.
10. The Agency will use its best efforts to refer qualified candidates to the client however, Blue Ribbon Nannies cannot guarantee subsequent performance or client satisfaction of any candidate. If the client employs/engaged/hires a referred candidate, and is subsequently dissatisfied with the referred candidate, any recourse to the agency is limited to the replacement guarantee (see clause 11)
11. Blue Ribbon Nannies offer a 6o day replacement guarantee. If for any reason the employed candidate’s services are terminated or a Nanny resigns with intention to cease employment within 60 days of the confirmation of employment date (i.e. the date on record that the client specified that he or she would like to move fwd with a candidate, the agency will use reasonable efforts to secure to the client’s satisfaction a replacement Nanny (or additional candidates at the agency's discretion). The Nanny must cease employment within a 30 day notice period for the replacement guarantee to be valid.
12. The client agrees to hold Blue Ribbon Nannies and/or a third party placement partner agency and any of its employees harmless from any costs or expenses arising out of any claim, relating in any way to a referred candidate’s employment or engagement, be it on a permanent, temporary or casual basis.
13. The NSW working with children check is a state requirement and the agency will make regular requests to candidates that their check remains valid, processing times for new and subsequent NSW WWCC however, the onus is on the individual to ensure that their check remains valid.
14.The client agrees to comply with all rulings in accordance with the ATO and will ensure that any person or employee engaged on a semi or permanent basis, via an introduction from Blue Ribbon Nannies, whereby he or she is renumerated in excess of $7500 per year, is covered by workers compensation Insurance.
I the client have read & understand and agree to be bound by the terms as outlined within this TOB
A $100 Admin fee is payable, in order to prioritise your specifiction, and move forward with your active vacancy. This is non refundable, however redeemable off Temp placement fees moving fwd.
By providing CC details, I the client agree to be bound by the agency terms & TOB