The following contains important trip information you will need. It also outlines the policies and procedures of Nexion, LLC (NEX)/Yeck's Cruise & Travel (YCT). The terms traveler(s), guests, companions, you, your or any other directive is defined as the purchaser, consumer and/or responsible party or guest(s) and applies to the terms and conditions herein. Please read carefully.
Your purchase is additionally subject to the terms and conditions as indicated in the supplier(s) reservation confirmation(s), printed brochure(s) and/or supplier's online website(s) as well as the Terms & Conditions herein set forth by Nexion, LLC (NEX)/Yeck's Cruise & Travel (YCT), including the following conditions:
IMPORTANT COVID-19/VIRUS PANDEMIC TERMS
Due to the everchanging conditions regarding the world’s pandemic situation including, but not limited to the COVID-19 virus and regulations that have been executed, you agree and hold YECK’S CRUISE & TRAVEL and its agents, employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated companies, and subcontractors harmless and free of responsibility from and against any and all liability, actions, causes of action, injuries, exposure, medical conditions, debts, suits, claims, and demands of any kind whatsoever in which may arise out of or in connection with any travel component, contact, destination or accommodation, supplier or provider of travel services provided by Nexion, LLC (NEX) and/or Yeck's Cruise & Travel (YCT), and agree to abide by their safety practices, determinations, and policies relating to any and all decisions, cessations, suspensions, refunds, credits, payments or any other trip interruption, cancellation or delay due to Covid-19 or any other known or unknown pandemics or epidemics.
• Traveler(s) are responsible for checking their documents and itineraries upon receipt and notify Yeck’s Cruise & Travel immediately of any discrepancies, additions, corrections or have any questions regarding the accuracy of the traveling documents and confirmations.
• All traveler(s) names must be spelled correctly and exactly as they appear on their passport or traveling documents. Failure to provide correct personal information will result in change/cancellation fees.
• Passports must be valid for at least 6 months past travel return date and many countries may deny entry with valid passports that expire under the 6-month window. NEX/YCT recommends renewing any passport at least 6 months before the passport expiration date.
• Documents: Domestic --- valid government issued photo ID. International --- NEX/YCT recommends that each traveler obtain a passport with proper visa (if applicable). Certain Caribbean destinations require a minimum of certified birth certificate with raised seal issued by government agency and a driver's license. It is the traveler(s) responsibility to obtain necessary documents and/or visas and releases NEX/YCT from liability for incomplete, invalid or lack of proper traveling documents.
• It is the responsibility of the traveler(s) to know and secure all proper visas and/or traveling documentation required for entry into another country prior to departure. Please visit http://travel.state.gov for more info.
• Traveler(s) are responsible for reconfirming and/or checking in to any and all airline reservations before travel: 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Reconfirmation is mandatory for international flights. Failure to use all ticketed segments may result in automatic canceling of all continuing and return flights. Duplicate bookings may result in automatic canceling of all flights.
• It is recommended that all travelers check in at the airport 1.5 to 2 hours in advance for domestic flights and minimum 3 hours for international flights.
• Security and flight issues can be accessed at www.faa.gov/ and through the various individual airline web sites.
• For international country entry requirements, traveler warnings and advisories, it is recommended that traveler (s) call the Travel Advisory Section of the US State Department or access the State Department's on-line travel advisory service at www.state.gov/travelinformation/travelwarningshttp://www.state.gov/travelinformation/travelwarnings.
• Customs Information: Please visit the Customs Department website at www.customs.gov/.
• Prescription Medicines: It is recommended that all prescription medicines be kept in original bottles and only enough taken to be consumed while traveling. Check with your physician to see if any are narcotic based. If so, request your physician to provide you with a notarized letter on letterhead listing medications and reason for taking. A printout from your pharmacy for all prescriptions, stating their use is highly recommended.
• For medical information about vaccines, diseases, etc. for the countries you are visiting, call your county health department and/or physician. To obtain Center for Disease Control Information: Phone (404-332-4559) or access their website at www.cdc.gov/travelhttp://www.cdc.gov/travel.
TRAVEL PROTECTION & INSURANCE
• TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel insurance is strongly recommended for all travelers, payable with their first deposit/payment to obtain coverage for pre-existing conditions for themselves/travel companions/family members to mitigate unforeseen travel issues such as cancellations, interruptions, delays, lost/stolen/damaged travel documents, medical expenses, and emergency medical transportation. Certain conditions/restrictions may apply to coverages based on the policy purchased and agreed to. Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel is not responsible for underwriting decisions on any and all claims made by traveler(s) to neither the insurance company nor any implied coverage by Yeck's Cruise & Travel. All claims must be submitted by the traveler to the insurance company and/or underwriter and must meet any and all requirements set forth by the insurance policy's declaration of coverages. It is the traveler(s) responsibility to properly secure adequate travel insurance and fully understand the policies limitations, benefits, and coverages, and waive all liability and/or responsibility to Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel by denying to purchase or obtain adequate insurance. Failure to sign any travel insurance waiver form, does not free, grant, or protect the traveler(s) and their accompanying guests from the responsibility from the risks or claims assumed and associated with the travel arrangements contracted with Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel.
MINORS & PREGNANCY
• MINORS - If you are traveling with minor(s) as a single parent or guardian, it is important and necessary to have a notarized letter of consent signed by the other parent or guardian authorizing you to take the minor(s) out of the country and to provide authorization for medical attention and care. Many cruise lines, tour operators, airlines and/or countries traveled to may detain or prohibit departure/arrival/boarding without adequate documentation of guardianship/power of attorney. Parents or guardians with sole custody of minor(s) must acquire proper documentation stating that they do not need the other parents' permission to travel. Failure to provide the necessary authorization and obtain the proper documents is the sole responsibility of the traveler and will be liable for all delays, expenses and cancellation fees incurred.
• PREGNANCY - if you are pregnant, please be aware that most cruise lines and travel suppliers have strict policies regarding guests that are pregnant. Any guest that is pregnant may not be able to travel past the 24th week of pregnancy. Any traveler(s) or their companions that are refused travel by any supplier or travel provider contracted through Yeck’s Cruise & Travel or its affiliates, may be refused boarding or encounter denial of services without refund and will be liable for all cancellation charges as outlined by the suppliers terms and conditions. Travel Suppliers have extremely strict policies regarding pregnancy, and it is the traveler(s) obligation to disclose their condition and term as well as understand the risks associated with pregnancy and travel.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
• Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel, in good faith, is acting as an intermediary only between internet or off-line suppliers/providers and traveler(s) for purchases of travel-related services and products that are not directly supplied by Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel such as (but not limited to) air and ground transportation, hotel/resort accommodations with or without meals or other inclusions, tours, cruises, vacation packages, travel insurance, travel-related products, etc.
• Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel researches a variety of suppliers and their products for each trip request, selecting for recommendation those off-line and internet suppliers who meet the clients best needs. We attempt to recommend well-known and reputable suppliers, but we have no control over any supplier and do not participate in running their businesses, their policies and procedures, or their terms and conditions. Travelers shall hold Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel harmless and not responsible for any omissions, errors, or acts (known or unknown) committed by any travel supplier, their sub-suppliers, or employees. This includes (but is not limited to) any internet supplier, hotel/resort, car rental agency, airline, rail pass supplier, motor coach company, tour operator, cruise lines, or vacation packager. Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel does not warrant or guarantee the services, quality, or products of any travel supplier, their sub-suppliers or employees or their quality of service, products, rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling or safe handling of traveler (s) personal belongings, or their safety/security procedures for traveler(s). Traveler(s) shall hold Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel harmless and not responsible for supplier failure to comply with any /all domestic and/or international laws, breach of contract, failure to provide paid-for reservations, intentional or unintentional acts or omissions that result in (but are not limited to) loss/damage/delay/inconvenience/injury to traveler (s). Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel shall be held harmless and not responsible for the insolvency, receivership, bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar condition (known or unknown) of any travel supplier.
• Travelers are responsible for obtaining and holding safe all supplier documents/travel documents/money/travelers checks/credit cards before/during travel, contacting health professionals regarding inoculation and vaccine requirements, obtaining the necessary inoculations and vaccines. Traveler(s) willingly and voluntarily release Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel from the responsibility of checking and verifying existing flight schedules, all passport/visa/vaccination and/or other entry requirements for each destination or stop-over destination in route.
• Traveler(s) shall hold Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel harmless and not responsible for anything out of our control before/during/after travel that causes traveler inconveniences, pain or suffering such as (but not limited to) expected/known or unexpected/unknown trip interruptions/delays, documents lost in transit from supplier to Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel or to client from Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel, safety and security issues and conditions to/at/from destination(s), other traveler(s), compliance with domestic and international laws, any and all incurred injuries, damages to personal property, inconveniences caused by (but not limited to) suppliers, civil/social/labor unrest and/or disputes, climatic weather conditions, acts of god, Pandemics & epidemics, terrorist activities, condition of supplier equipment, construction failures or difficulties, hotel/resort/ship/vehicle/plane conditions, judgment errors by a supplier/sub-supplier/or any supplier employees, any and all conditions/circumstances that do not allow travel to take place, abnormal conditions or developments, any risks or conditions (known or unknown) taking place before/during/after travel or any other actions, omissions, or conditions.
• Traveler(s) shall hold Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel harmless and not responsible for any liabilities incurred by credit card holders from any credit card unauthorized use, fraudulent, unscrupulous acts committed by any persons resulting from the releasing of credit card information to internet companies or off-line suppliers by Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel or by website visitors to hold, obtain, or book reservations or purchase travel-related products. All money and/or credit card information given to Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel to make off-line reservations is directly passed on to suppliers, except for agent commissions and fees, if applicable. Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel is not responsible for refunds of any money due traveler(s) by any travel supplier(s) or for increased charges by any supplier(s). Any refunds due traveler(s) are due from suppliers and any refunds issued to traveler(s) from suppliers and received by Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel shall be forwarded to the client, less any fees or money owed to Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel.
• Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel’s responsibility and obligations to a client booking off-line are limited to making every effort to find reasonable pricing per the client's travel request, making approved reservations for clients – including forwarding timely payments to suppliers via check or client credit card information provided by client to suppliers, informing clients of any pre-or-post departure reservations changes made known to Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel by suppliers, checking travel documents before they are issued to clients, and forwarding travel documents received by suppliers to clients in a timely manner, assistance with any traveler(s) requests for additional information not outlined in these terms and conditions concerning (but not limited to ) destination information, country entry requirements, supplier terms and conditions, documents needed for travel. Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel shall be held harmless and not responsible for any and all internet bookings made by Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel or by visitors to the website. All purchases made through online companies/providers on the Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel website are deemed to be transactions between the purchaser and supplier/provider. Purchasers are deemed by the internet suppliers/providers as the clients of the supplier, any disputes must be made directly to the supplier and not Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel.
• it is the policy of Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel to only make offline reservations for clients who agree to and sign these terms and conditions and who, if applicable, have completed and signed a credit authorization form. Persons making online purchases may consider themselves duly informed.
FEES & POLICIES
These fees are assessed by the supplier and/or Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel and are automatically charged to the traveler and its form of payment. Please read all suppliers Terms and Conditions completely.
• Airline charges for Re-ticketing/Re-issue of tickets; Airline Cancellation Fees Escort for Minor Child Traveling Alone, Baggage Policies, etc.: Varies depending upon airline and destination.
• Hotel/Resort Cancellation Deadlines vary, depending upon the supplier. Credit card information must be given to the hotel/resort at time of booking as a guarantee. Hotel or Resort charges for "No Shows/No Cancellation by Deadline" usually result in your credit card being charged for 1 night plus tax by the hotel/resort unless booking is made under prepaid terms which can result in loss of total amount charged. Deadlines will be supplied at the time of quote or automatically with the preliminary itinerary.
• Rental Car Possible charge for "No Show/No Cancellation" on pre-booked rentals is usually 1 day plus tax and is charged by the car rental company. Adequate insurance must be obtained by the traveler for the full period of the automobile rental and charges and fees, damage and loss is fully assumed by the traveler(s) listed on the rental agreement.
• Car Reservations sometimes require prepayment or a credit card guarantee. If the reservation is not cancelled by the cancellation deadline, you will incur penalty fees. Car reservations require a major credit card (not debit) at time of pickup. Traveler(s) are responsible for adequately insuring their vehicle rental and Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel will not be liable or responsible for any damages, charges, tolls or any other expenses that may incur prior, during or after return of the vehicle to the rental agency.
• Cruise Tour Company/Vacation Package Supplier Policies and Terms/Conditions vary between suppliers. Information will be supplied at the time of quote or automatically when the preliminary itinerary is sent to you.
• Air Bookings may have flight restrictions: a change in carrier, flight, time, routing could result in penalty fees and an increase in fare cost.
• Lost or Stolen Tickets requiring a ticket reissue will result in re-ticket fees and the cost of new tickets. If tickets are found and returned to airline, a refund may be issued for cost of tickets.
• Check-In. If you arrive at an airline ticketing or passenger check in counter with your confirmed ticket/passenger receipt and find that the airline shows no reservation for you, do not leave the counter. If the status box located in the middle of the tickets, next to the date shows "OK" for your flights, the airline must accommodate you on the flight, find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary, speak to a supervisor.
• Hotel Rooms are usually booked on a guaranteed payment basis with your credit card being used as a guarantee. If you change or cancel your plans without notifying the hotel by their cancellation deadline, you will incur penalty fees and/or cancellation charges. Resort fees are additional and typically added to all stays by the property at time of check-out and are the responsibility of the traveler(s).
• Cruise, Tours/Packages Cost can change without notice due to international currency fluctuations, tariff changes, or increase in operational cost. Group packages are based upon a minimum number of passengers. If the number of passengers falls below minimum required, a surcharge and increase in rates may be imposed upon all remaining passengers. Cancellation fees will apply to persons who cancel. Your purchase is subject to the terms and conditions as indicated in the cruise line brochure.
Yeck’s Cruise & Travel periodically communicates to their clients via email with marketing, and promotional offers from travel suppliers and vendors. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree and authorize Yeck’s Cruise & Travel to communicate and market to your email address.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any disputes will be heard by the appropriate federal and/or state courts located in Orange County, Florida. If the court's decision falls in favor of Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel, all legal costs will be paid by disputer.
Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this Agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, pandemics & epidemics, war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event. The traveler(s) and their accompanying guests accepts full understanding and responsibility and holds Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel harmless and from responsibility for any injury, claims, damage to property, losses, or financial liability incurred beyond the control of Nexion, LLC/Yeck's Cruise & Travel.
You understand and agree that prior & during your travel trip, there will be risks inherent in such travel, such as risks of negligence by physicians, hospitals, and other providers of medical services. In consideration of Nexion, LLC/Yeck’s Cruise & Travel work in making travel arrangements, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS, and to the extent permitted by law, the risk of negligent acts or omissions of Nexion, LLC/Yeck’s Cruise & Travel in recommending or making such travel arrangements, and YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD NEXION, LLC/YECK’S CRUISE & TRAVEL and its agents, employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated companies, and subcontractors HARMLESS against any and all liability, actions, causes of action, debts, suits, claims, injuries and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which you now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with your trip. THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL SERVE AS A COMPLETE RELEASE AND EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK for yourself, your heirs, assignees, administrators, executors, all members of your traveling partners, and family, including any minors or guests accompanying you. YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE PROVISIONS AND THE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES OF THIS RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF ITS CONDITIONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEXION, LLC/YECK’S CRUISE & TRAVEL HAS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY REVIEW THIS RELEASE PRIOR TO YOUR SIGNING IT.
AGREEMENT & INDEMNIFICATION
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, THE SIGNOR ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND VERIFIES THAT HE/SHE IS ACTING AS A REPRESENTATIVE FOR HIM/HER SELF AND FOR ALL TRAVEL COMPANIONS AND HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO SIGN FOR HIM/HER SELF AND FOR ALL TRAVEL COMPANIONS. NEXION, LLC/YECK'S CRUISE & TRAVEL SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING DISPUTES OR ACTIONS TAKEN BY FELLOW TRAVELERS ARISING DUE TO THE SIGNOR AGREEING TO AND SIGNING THIS CONTRACT. ANY DISPUTES OR RESULTING ACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE SIGNOR AND TRAVELING COMPANION(S). SIGNOR ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT IS HIS/HER RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM COMPANION TRAVELER(S) OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO GIVE THEM A SIGNED COPY SHOWING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH THEY SHALL BE BOUND.
NEXION, LLC/YECK'S CRUISE & TRAVEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ISSUING SEPARATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO EACH TRAVELER BOOKED/LISTED UNDER ONE OR MORE RESERVATION.