1. I, hereby, acknowledge that I will MARK any underground obstructions including, but not limited to, septic lines, water lines, and irrigation lines, in the path way -- as designated by me -- of the underground trench provided by Lynches River Communications, Inc. (RiverNet Connect). In a situation where damage occurs due to unmarked lines, I will accept the responsibility of repair.
2. In the event our underground service will cross a roadway or side walk, we ask that these be prepared to grade before notifying Lynches River Communications, Inc (RiverNet Connect) of a desire for internet service.
3. You may need to pave or concrete said area before we can schedule this work. In that situation, you can place 2.5" PVC pipe -- at least 24" in depth -- under the roadway or sidewalk with the ends marked. We will trench to these designated points, if accessible to our trencher.
4. If trenching requires Lynches River Communications, Inc. (RiverNet Connect) to cross a prepared yard, the member will be responsible for any damage to yard work, irrigation system, septic system or drain lines, or pump systems.
5. Consumer releases Lynches River Communications, Inc. (RiverNet Connect) from damages incurred to prepared yard, existing concrete or paved sidewalks and/or driveways due to truck traffic.
6. Consumer agrees to pay for all extraordinary costs associated with the job including, but not limited to: additional wire, rock trenching, directional boring, and additional trips.