Provide some information about yourself and how we can get in touch.
The department or office you work in.
This account will be charged ONLY if services or deliverables incur costs (i.e. a poster printed by one of Wayland's approved vendors). You will be notified of any costs prior to ordering.
Describe the project and services you are requesting.
Give us a brief overview of what you are requesting services for,
What day would you like our services to end and your deliverables to be ready.
These are the services that we provide.
Consultation: Work with the Office of Marketing to plan your message, campaign or event. We provide input on how best to market and ensure your project fits within the Wayland brand.
Creative: Order physical or digital deliverables from the Office of Marketing. Browse the list of deliverables below to see what we offer.
Public Relations: Work with the Office of Marketing to leverage relationships with the public or key community individuals in order to communicate or promote your project. This includes story ideas that would feature students, staff or faculty.
Digital Account Management: Order a digital account, such as a Facebook page or YouTube channel. Work with the Office of Marketing to establish it correctly and within Wayland's brand standards.
Event Livestreaming: The Office of Marketing provides livestreams for Academic events (i.e. Graduation, Ms. Wayland, etc.) or internal events (i.e. Professional Development, Faculty Senate, etc.). Streams can either be sent to social media (Facebook, YouTube) or hosted via Zoom. Academic events are hosted on social media. Internal events are hosted on Zoom. Athletic streaming of games is handled through Athletics.
These are physical or digital products that we will create for you. They will either be produced by our team internally, or we will work with approved vendors when necessary.
- Printed Material examples include brochures, mailers, pamphlets, and posters.
- Physical Promotional Item examples include t-shirts, lanyards, custom boxes, and mugs.
- Copywriting is writing for the purpose of marketing. Examples include language to describe an event or product.
- A Press Release is an article published on Wayland's website and sent to local and other media.
- Digital Video is edited footage combine with graphics and audio. It is delivered as a digital file.
- Digital Photo is compiled and edited photos. They are delivered as digital files.
- Digital Design is graphic artwork and is delivered as a digital file. This may include event wordmarks or special event logos.
- Social Media Content is a composition of photo, video, design or copy that is posted to social media by the Office of Marketing on your behalf.
-Website Content is a composition of photo, video, design or copy that is developed by the Office of Marketing and published to Wayland's website on your behalf.
Attach any relevant documents, such as work already begun, sketches, or previous project files.
Gary assigns the project lead. The project lead will manage the completion of this project, communicate with the client, request collaboration from other team members, communicate with vendors, and produce deliverables.
Approval from Gary.
Gary's comments about the Brief and suggestions for improvement.
Gary's comments about the Draft and suggestions for improvement.
Upload deliverables to automatically send to Client.
Mark when project is complete.