FOR WARRANTY SERVICE OR REPAIR, please contact the installer. You may be able to find the installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s Packet. You may also find your local iFLOW representative’s contact information online at www.iflowhvac.com. For help, contact: iFLOW Phone 1-800-985-9227.
Please register your product online at www.iflowhvac.com.
This warranty is to the original purchasing owner and subsequent owners only to the extent and as stated in the Warranty Conditions and below. The limited warranty period in years, depending on the part and the claimant, is as shown in the table below. iFLOW HVAC Inc. warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows:
* If properly registered within 90 days of original installation (except in California and Quebec and other jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration). See Warranty Conditions below. All warranty periods begin on the original date of installation. The installation date is one of three dates depending on the circumstances of purchase:
1. For units installed in a newly constructed residence, the ‘original installation date’ is the date the owner purchases the residence from the builder.
2. For units installed in existing residences, the ‘original installation date’ is the date the unit is originally installed, evidenced by a contractor invoice.
3. If the date the owner purchases the residence from the builder or the date the unit was originally installed cannot be verified, the installation date is three months after the manufacture date.
** iFLOW HVAC Inc. will provide a 20% credit in the amount of the then factory selling price of a new equivalent hydronic heat exchanger coil toward the retail purchase price of a new iFLOW product.
If a part fails due to a manufacturing defect during the applicable warranty period, iFLOW will provide a new or remanufactured part, at iFLOW’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. Alternatively, and at its option, iFLOW will provide a credit in the amount of the then factory selling price for a new equivalent part toward the retail purchase price of a new iFLOW product. Except as otherwise stated herein, those are iFLOW’s exclusive obligations under this warranty for a part failure. This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below and on the reverse (if any) of this document.
1. To obtain the longer warranty periods as shown in the table above, the product must be properly registered at www.iflowhvac.com within ninety (90) days of original installation. In jurisdictions where warranty benefits conditioned on registration are prohibited by law, registration is not required and the longer warranty period shown will apply.
2. Product must be installed properly and by a licensed HVAC technician.
3. The warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
4. Installation, use, care, and maintenance must be normal and in accordance with instructions contained in the Installation Instructions, Owner’s Manual and iFLOW’s service information.
5. Defective parts must be returned to the distributor by the servicing contractor for credit.
1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
2. Any product purchased over the Internet.
3. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner’s Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
4. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
5. Failure to start or damages due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or the inadequacy, unavailability, or interruption of electrical, Internet service provider, or mobile device carrier service or your home network.
6. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc) or other conditions beyond the control of iFLOW.
7. Parts not supplied or designated by iFLOW, or damages resulting from their use.
8. Products installed outside the U.S.A. or Canada.
9. Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
10. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
11. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever.
The warranty period is three (3) years on the heat exchanger, and one (1) year on all other parts. The warranty is to the original owner only and is not available for subsequent owners.
The owner must notify iFLOW HVAC Inc. in writing, by certified or registered letter to iFLOW HVAC Inc., of any defect or complaint with the product, stating the defect or complaint and a specific request for repair, replacement, or other correction of the product under warranty, mailed at least thirty (30) days before pursuing any legal rights or remedies.