Name's of Brother(s) / Sister(s) / already enrolled in any Campus of "Hamdard Public School"
Instructions for Parents / Guardian
To be read with the Terms and Conditions as specified in the Admission Form of the School.
1. The Registration Form must be complete in all aspects.
2. The school reserves all rights of review and enhancement in the Registration Fee, Tuition Fee and all other fee charges.
3. The class may be shifted to any other campus for valid reasons.
4. The School has the right to refuse registration of a child without assigning any reason or notice.
5. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of admission. Vacancy will be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
6. New admissions during the academic session would be considered only in case of parents migrating from towns and cities, subject to passing the admission tests.
7. Siblings’ concession is admissible to a student as per Rules.
8. All information given in the Admission form should be correct as it cannot be changed or modified later.
9. The School will not be held responsible for any postal delays and consequence thereof.