To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and help ensure the safety of our personnel, we have implemented the following requirements to work onsite or at a vessel:
• All personnel coming to any one of our facilities or boarding a vessel shall be fit for work (no symptoms or underlying illness issues).
• All Personnel shall have their temperature taken upon arriving.
• All personnel shall have the proper personal protection equipment (PPE) available before the job starts.
• It is imperative the practice of physical distancing amongst crewmembers.
• Where physical distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained, all personnel must wear a face mask, unless fully vaccinated.
• If a crewmember starts having COVID-19 symptoms, the supervisors/captain must be notified immediately.
PLEASE READ EACH QUESTION CAREFULLY AND CIRCLE THE ANSWER THAT APPLIES TO YOU.
Access to MILLER facilities APPROVED. Thank you for helping us protect you and others during this time.
Access to MILLER facilities NOT APPROVED. Contact your supervisor or your contracting company to discuss options. Thank you for helping us protect you and others during this time.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL POINT OF CONTACT:
HSSE Manager - Fayth Stephenson -Fayth@millerslaunch.com
MILLER’S LAUNCH INC. Pier 7 ½ Staten Island- NY 10301 Office: 718-7277303