Complete this form below to request a quote and reserve a room with Dunwell Properties for 48-hours.
To book Student Hub, please go to studenthubjozi.co.za
To fully secure a room we must receive either a R400 booking fee or NSFAS approval letter or Bursary Confirmation Info. If we do not receive either by the end of 48-hours, your reservation will automatically be voided.
Booking Fees should be paid to: Dunwell Properties Services CC, Standard Bank Branch 004805, A/C # 002338017. Please write your name and phone number for reference. Please email deposit receipt to email@example.com
Booking Fees are non-refundable except for Wits NSFAS students.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-403-8707 should you have any questions.
To qualify, an applicant must
1. Be a resident in a Dunwell community
2. Submit a complete bursary application below
We strongly encourage you to apply early. Complete applications will be processed as we receive them. We strive to email award decisions within 2-5 business days.
In applying for the bursary, I pledge to:
1. Be a model of good behavior and good citizenship
2. Proactively contribute to my community and help others in need whenever possible
3. Commit 10 hours a month to serve on projects and initiatives for my residence or community
4. After I graduate and have the means to do so, I will find someone who needs help and support them in the same way this bursary will support me. (i.e., This bursary is a grant. You do NOT need to pay it back to Dunwell Fund. However, we hope that one day you will find a way to pay it forward to someone else)