I certify that the information given in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge and that falsification of this information is grounds for dismissal. I authorize my former and present supervisors to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment. I also authorize Steak-Out to obtain any of my driving records, background, and/or credit history from sources they deem reliable and accurate.
I understand and agree that, if hired, my employment is for no definite period and may, regardless of the date of payment of my wages and salary, be terminated at any time without notice.
I further understand that this is an application for employment and that no employment contract is being offered.
U.S. law requires that, if hired, you must furnish appropriate documentation establishing identity and employment eligibility, generally within 72 hours of starting work. For example, acceptable documents include: a U.S. Passport or INS Form 551, a Social Security Card or birth certificate issued by a government authority and a driver's license, a school I.D. with photo or other government-issued documentation establishing identity. Certain other documents are equally acceptable. Please consult a member of the management team and ask them for a copy of INS Form I-9 for a complete list of these documents.
1. I certify that I have read this application and the information on it is complete and correct. I understand that any omissions or misrepresentations are grounds for dismissal.
2. I authorize the persons, employers, schools and organizations listed on this application to give you any information concerning my employment and other pertinent information they may have, personal and otherwise, and release all parties from all liability and damages that may result from furnishing this to you.
3. I acknowledge that Rosie’s Restaurants Inc., reserves the right to amend or modify any of its handbooks or policies at any time and without prior notice. These policies do not create any promises or contractual rights between this employer and its employees. At this independently owned and operated restaurant, employment is at-will. This means an employee is free to terminate his/her employment at any time, without reason, with or without cause, and the employer retains these same rights.
4. Rosie’s Restaurants Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Various federal, state, and local laws prohibit discrimination on account of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran's status, or other categories protected by law. It is the policy of Rosie’s Restaurants Inc., to comply fully with these laws, as applicable, and information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law.
5. I understand Rosie’s Restaurants Inc., is the employer.
Your application is considered active for 30 days, to be considered for a job after that, you must reapply.