I am an existing member of Communauto and wish to DECLINE the damage protection plan options provided to me when I drive Communauto vehicles, because I am a holder of a credit card or of another form of insurance policy offering me damage protection.
I understand that it is my responsibility
I understand that I will:
• retain Third Party Liability, Personal Injury, Damage to Property and other insurance provided to Communauto members.
• pay all my Communauto trips, fees, and any related charges or fines, with my credit card offering damage protection (if thats your chosen option).
• be responsible for all damage to the vehicle(s) that I am renting from Communauto (to be charged to my credit card and reimbursed as eligible through its damage protection or through my other insurance policy).
• be responsible for any expenses resulting from an accident that are not eligible for reimbursement through my credit card or other insurance policy, or declined by them, up to the value of the damage and applicable taxes.
• assign Communauto the right to make any claims on my behalf (and make myself available to answer inquiries arising from any claim process).
I understand and agree that I will always receive an invoice each month by mail or email and that Communauto may contact me at any time to arrange immediate payments if my account (including trips not yet billed) exceeds $250. Communauto may amend the Payment Due Date at any time with one week’s notice.