Organizations can only be deleted by the last or only owner of the organization. If other owners are associated with your organization, you can leave the organization, but you cannot delete it. When you delete an organization, it is permanently deleted along with all the organization’s forms and entries.
If you have multiple organizations:
- Click your organization’s name in the top right and then click the settings icon to access the settings of the organization you wish to delete.
- Click Delete Organization in the left-hand navigation or scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Delete Organization button.
- Confirm your decision to delete the organization by clicking the Delete button in the dialog prompt.
If you have only one organization:
Each user account is required to belong to at least one organization, and this organization cannot be deleted. If you wish to delete your user account and your organization:
- Click your name in the top left corner and then click on My Account.
- Click Delete Account in the left-hand navigation or scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Delete Account button.
- Confirm your decision to delete your account by clicking the Delete button in the dialog prompt. If you are the sole member of your organization, your organization and all its forms and entries will also be permanently deleted.