Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company that is creating the most powerful online form builder on the market. Our goal is to empower our customers to quickly build the solutions they need themselves — no developer required.
We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Software Engineer to join our product team who enjoys working with cutting-edge technologies and solving complex problems. You’ll be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining a software product serving a diverse community of customers from all over the world.
Here's what you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Working closely with team members to define the requirements for upcoming features.
- Contributing to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Working independently and collaboratively to troubleshoot problems.
Here's the experience we would like for you to have:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs.
- Must be motivated, detail-orientated, highly-organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- Knowledge of objected-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including web development using ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of C#.
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs.
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related Engineering field preferred.
Cognito Forms offers great benefits, including:
- Competitive salary plus a range of insurance benefits.
- 401k retirement plan with company match.
- 24 paid days off per year for new employees.
- Relaxed and flexible work environment.
- Fancy sit-to-stand desks.
- Showers, so you can bike to work or run at lunch.
- Team outings and planned get-togethers.
- A great location in the heart of Columbia's cultural district.