Software Engineer Intern
Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms—and complete form-powered business solutions—themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We’re looking for aspiring software engineers to spend a semester with us helping enhance our form builder while learning how to excel in a professional software development environment.
What you’d be doing
- Automated testing using Selenium
- Assisting with the implementation of new features and functionality
- Working closely with team members as well as independently
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
What you should bring to the table
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Must be motivated, detail-orientated, highly-organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality
- Knowledge of objected-oriented programming
What you can expect in return
- Competitive compensation
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!