Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms – and form-driven business solutions – by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We are looking for a digital marketing expert to manage both Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Media efforts. Our ideal candidate will be highly analytical with the ability to create an actionable strategy from complex data.
What you’ll be doing
- Maximizing search engine rankings for our product and landing pages including increasing overall traffic to the site.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize existing content to support search engine ranking needs
- Monitor website to understand changes in crawlability, site speed and overall site health.
- Identify trends/insights to inform future content development opportunities
- Oversee paid media planning and execution to drive subscriber conversion
- Optimize budget across display, PPC, social, retargeting, and pre-roll ads
- Monitor, summarize, and distribute monthly reports to demonstrate measurable business results and ROI
- Continually improve the effectiveness of SEO and Paid Ad efforts
- Provide expert guidance to the engineering team to ensure best practices are followed for new projects.
What you should bring to the table
- 3+ years of technical SEO and paid ad knowledge and experience
- Web analytics experience
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, as well as the ability to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs
- Motivated, detail-oriented, highly-organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities effectively with a high level of quality
- BS or equivalent experience in Digital Marketing preferred
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Company provided cell phone
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- Hybrid work schedule – a mix of in office and work from home
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!