Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms – and form-driven business solutions – by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We are looking for a senior-level QA Tester to join our dynamic team. You have a passion for quality assurance and experience working with software as a service (SaaS) applications. As a QA Tester, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of Cognito Forms through rigorous testing and collaboration with the development team.
What you’d be doing
- Working closely with the feature teams to help thoroughly test new features before release.
- Regression testing production releases (hotfixes, bi-weekly cadence releases) to ensure any fixes or changes do not cause new issues or defects.
- Assisting the engineering group with level 3 support by triaging and monitoring tickets.
- Managing the bug backlog by triaging, refining, and prioritizing production issues.
- Conducting manual testing across different browsers and different devices.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations for additional automated testing for new and existing features.
- Developing test cases across multiple environments by creating and staging test data.
- Write detailed reproduction steps for bugs and issues identified.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases to ensure quality of the software.
What you should bring to the table
- A passion to learn and keep up with the latest technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs.
- Motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- Experience with testing SaaS applications manually across multiple platforms and environments.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to portray information in a logical and well-organized manner.
- Experience developing and maintaining test cases.
- Experience with agile development processes.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS testing.
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related Engineering field preferred.
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Company provided cell phone
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- Hybrid work schedule – a mix of in office and work from home
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!