Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms—and form-driven business solutions—by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We’re looking for aspiring software engineers to spend a semester working on one of our Agile teams to enhance Cognito Forms while learning how to excel in a professional software development environment.
What you’d be doing
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Working closely with team members to define the requirements for upcoming features.
- Contributing to technical and architectural decision making.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Working both independently and collaboratively to troubleshoot problems.
What you should bring to the table
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
What you can expect in return
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid work schedule - a mix of in office and work from home
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!