We recently saw some research by the fitness tech company Strava. It shows that most people give up on their resolutions by the second Friday in January.
Well, we’re not going to quit on our 2019 resolutions. And to make sure of that, we’re making them public.
This year, we resolve to:
- Make Cognito Forms even more secure and accessible in 2019.
- Develop new features that promote greater connectivity.
- Expand functionality to facilitate a greater variety of business applications.
- Make our forms faster and more flexible.
- Continue offering the best, most responsive, customer support we possibly can.
Those goals may be a bit lofty, but we’ve resolved to achieve each and every one in a tangible way.
In fact, you’ll start seeing the first results of these resolutions rolling out in the coming weeks.
And we can’t wait for you to put those results to work.
Thank you again for using Cognito Forms!
Ace is the Marketing Communications Manager for Cognito Forms. When not at the office, you can find him volunteering with the American Advertising Federation (and soon on stage with his band: the Cottontown Soul Society).