Quickly integrate form submission data with other systems.
Try this and all Integration features.
Microsoft Power Automate is a product to help you set up automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more.
When used with Cognito Forms, Microsoft Power Automate flows trigger automated actions in services like SharePoint, Office 365 Outlook and OneDrive every time a form entry is submitted.
By connecting Cognito Forms with your other apps, you can:
- Automatically send entry data from your form to Excel.
- Start an approval whenever a form is completed.
- Get a push notification whenever a form is filled out.
- Automatically add an item to a SharePoint list or create a SharePoint file.
- Track form details in Google Sheets.
- Use entry data to create a new event in an Outlook 365 calendar.
- Create a file in Dropbox from a form entry.
- Automatically add a subscriber to a Mailchimp mailing list.
If you’re interested in using Microsoft Power Automate to automate your business processes and create advanced workflows, learn how to get started.
And, check out these pre-built integration templates from Microsoft.
Want to learn more about automating tasks with Microsoft Power Automate? Check out these related articles: