Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms – and form-driven business solutions – by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Software Engineer who enjoys working with cutting-edge technologies and solving complex problems. You’ll be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining a software product serving a large and diverse community of customers from all over the world.
What you’d be doing
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Working closely with team members to define the requirements for upcoming features.
- Contributing to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Working independently and collaboratively to troubleshoot problems.
What you should bring to the table
- A passion to learn and keep up with the latest technologies.
- A desire and passion to mentor junior developers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs.
- Motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- A solid understanding of objected-oriented programming, engineering best practices and software design principles.
- Experience with server-side technologies, such as ASP.NET, C#, and NoSQL Database.
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with modern full-stack web development, with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience delivering high-availability SaaS services with scalability, reliability and maintainability in mind.
- Experience with Azure or similar cloud technology offerings and cloud-centric design patterns.
- Working knowledge and experience with Agile (experience with SAFe is a plus).
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related Engineering field preferred.
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Company provided cell phone
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- Hybrid work schedule – a mix of in office and work from home
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!