Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms – and form-driven business solutions – by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We are looking for an aspiring engineer to join our agile system team to enhance the solutions and processes used to deliver Cognito Forms while learning how to excel in a professional software development environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and implementing solutions that improve the reliability and quality of our software delivery
- Establishing process and implementing solutions to support the quality development of software.
- Managing and enhancing the tools and processes that are leveraged by agile teams to manage the
agile development process.
- Working closely with team members to define the requirements for upcoming features.
- Contributing to technical and architectural decision making.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Working both independently and collaboratively to troubleshoot problems.
What you should bring to the table
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities
in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with server-side technologies, such as ASP.NET, C#, and NoSQL Database.
- Experience with Azure or similar cloud technology offerings, cloud-centric design pattern, and the use
of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, ARM Templates, CloudFormation templates).
- Experience with tools for distributed version control (Git), CI/CD orchestration (Azure Pipelines,
Jenkins, GitHub Actions), code quality and security (SonarQube), and automated testing (Selenium,
- Experience working on agile development teams and the tools and processes used to facilitate the
team’s work (Azure Boards, JIRA). Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is a plus.
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Company provided cell phone
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- Hybrid work schedule – a mix of in office and work from home
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!