Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms – and form-driven business solutions – by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We’re looking to add an ambitious and hardworking Technical Support Representative to help empower our customers in building their custom forms and business solutions.
This is a software product support position. This position is different than your typical Customer Support role. This position is best suited for someone with a knack for learning new software and for solving problems. You should enjoy working with people and maintaining a patient and pleasant demeanor with customers. After all, you will be using online chat and email to solve complex technical challenges while building rapport with a diverse community of customers all over the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with our team to give our customers the best support possible, including troubleshooting issues and helping manage feature requests.
- Learning everything there is to know about Cognito Forms to help customers successfully build forms and creatively overcome challenges.
- Onboarding new customers quickly and efficiently, while discovering ways to improve our customer experience.
- Using a helpful attitude and clear communication skills to engage with customers daily.
- Helping prospects and customers find the appropriate support videos, help content, and blog posts to achieve their form-building objectives.
What you should bring to the table
- A bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment.
- Polite and professional demeanor with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs.
- The ability to remain motivated, detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities effectively with a high level of quality.
- A quick learner with a strong technical aptitude.
- Previous technical support experience.
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Company provided cell phone
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- Hybrid work schedule – a mix of in office and work from home
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
Interested in joining our growing team?Apply Now!