You can embed your form into your Wix website with the help of our responsive Iframe option.
- Sign in to your Wix account and navigate to the page that you want to embed your form into.
- Click the App Market button and search for “HTML.” Select the HTML iFrame/Embed app and click +Add to Site.
- Click the Add button on the left hand side. In the app list that appears, click the More option at the bottom. Then, select HTML Code from the HTML & Flash section. This will add an HTML code box onto your site.
- Resize and position the box to your liking, then click Enter Code at the top of the box. Make sure that Code is selected in the HTML settings, then copy and paste the Seamless embed code from the Publish page of your form builder.
- Click Update to embed the code, and make sure to save your changes. Your form should now appear on your website.