Cognito Forms makes building contact forms, order forms, and more for your GoDaddy website a breeze. It’s easy to add Cognito Forms to your site with either our Seamless or responsive Iframe embed options.
You’ll want to have your form open in the Cognito Forms builder so that you can easily copy the embed code when you’re ready to paste it into the website builder.
- Log in to GoDaddy using a new browser tab, and open up the editor for your site.
- Navigate to the page where you’d like to add your form.
- Click the + on your site to add a new section where you’d like to insert the form.
- Choose Files & Web, then HTML from the left side of the Add Section dialog. Click the HTML section to insert it.
- Copy the Seamless embed code or the Iframe embed code from the Publish tab in the Cognito Forms builder.
- Return to the GoDaddy Website Builder, paste your embed code into the Custom Code box, and publish your changes.
Your form will now appear seamlessly on your GoDaddy site.