Whenever setting up email notifications on your form, you can set the default reply-to address to an Email field on the form. You can then respond to form users directly from your inbox.
To set up email notifications with a default reply-to address:
- Log in to your account and open the builder canvas for your form.
- Click Workflow, then open the Action Settings for the Submit action (or whatever action is relevant).
- Select or add an email notification under Send Emails. In the dialog that appears, add your email address to the To section, and include the user contact details (such as the Name and Email address) in the From section.
- Make sure to save your changes.
- Now when someone submits your form, you’ll automatically receive an email with details from their submission. When you select reply, the reply-to email will be set automatically using the Email entered on the form.
Learn more in our Email Notification tutorial.