Of course! Our Workflow features allow you to automate an endless variety of processes, including approvals, tasks, negotiations, and more.
On your form’s Build page, open the Workflow menu to assemble your workflow using a combination of custom actions, statuses, and roles. Not sure where to start? Use one of our pre-built templates (like the Expense Report Form) and customize it to fit your needs.
Absolutely! All of our paid subscription plans include the ability to invite multiple users:
- Pro plan: 2 users
- Team plan: 5 users
- Enterprise plan: 20 users
You can also add an unlimited number of additional users for just $5/user/month. Learn more about our pricing plans.
In many cases, yes. We offer discounted rates on any of our plan levels for non-educational, non-governmental organizations that are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
If you run a non-profit organization and would like to apply for discounted rates, please contact our support team.
To save your entry as a PDF:
- Go to your Entries page and click on the entry you wish to export.
- At the top of the entry view, select the Create Document option.
- Select a template to automatically download a PDF copy of your entry. (Optionally, you can click the Manage Templates to manually edit your PDF’s settings to include or exclude a title, logo, fields, etc.)
To further customize these templates, you can use our advanced document merging feature.
Learn more in our Document Merge tutorial.
At Cognito Forms, the privacy and the security of your form data is of utmost importance to us.
From data encryption and secure transmission to data isolation and other architectural safeguards, we undergo painstaking measures to ensure your data is safe.
These include regular audits and proactive development to help ensure we stay ahead of emerging security threats. Whether in our product, processes or policies, security is always our first priority.
Some of our security measures include:
- PCI-Compliant Payment Processing
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Certification
- GDPR Compliance
- CCPA Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance
- TLS 1.2/SSL Encryption
- 256-Bit AES Encryption
- SOC 2 Type II Certification
Learn more in our Data Security guide.