Yes! You can add images and logos to nearly any section of your forms.
- Content fields: If you have images hosted on another server, you can use a Content field to insert that image into your form. Or, you can simply upload the file and host it directly on Cognito Forms. Learn how.
- Form header: Under the Style Editor tab on the Publish page, you can upload your organization’s logo to the top of the form. Learn how.
- Background: Under the Style Editor tab on the Publish page, you can also upload an image as your form’s page background, and optionally tile the image. Learn how.
- Help Text: Insert visual resources into Help Text to enhance your user experience. Learn more.
- Confirmation Emails: Add your company logo or other images directly into the content of your confirmation emails. Learn how.
Learn more about styling forms in our Styling guide.