Yes! We are now offering data processing agreements for organizations who use Cognito Forms to collect personal data about people in the EU. View a sample DPA.
To sign a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with Cognito Forms:
- Login to your Cognito Forms account.
- Select your organization's name in the top right corner, and then click the settings icon to access your organization's settings.
- Click Plan in the left-hand navigation, or scroll to the Plan section.
- From your plan settings, find the GDPR Compliance section and click the Sign our DPA to get started link.
- Review the DPA as written in the dialog, then provide the legal name of your organization along with your title and signature at the bottom of the agreement and click the I Agree button.
- You will see a message indicating that you have successfully signed the DPA with Cognito Forms, as well as the option to download a PDF copy of your agreement. You will also receive a copy of your agreement via email.
- Your plan settings will now reflect your DPA status. From here, you can exit your agreement by clicking the Exit your DPA link. You can also download a copy of your DPA at any time from the View your DPA link.
If you have any questions about GDPR compliance or signing a DPA with Cognito Forms, please contact us.