Organization Owners can change their organization’s plan at any time.
To change your organization’s subscription plan:
- Click on your organization’s name in the top right and click the settings icon to access your organization’s settings.
- Select Plan in the left-hand navigation or scroll to the Plan section.
- Select the Change Plan button.
- Find the plan level you want and click Select Plan.
- If you are signing up for a paid plan, enter your billing information and payment method. If you would prefer to pay by invoice rather than credit card, select the Need an invoice? option next to Payment Method and continue with the payment process from there. Learn more about paying by invoice.
- Select the Change Plan button at the bottom of the form.
After successful payment, your organization will be on your new plan. All plan subscription payments are non-refundable; however, you can upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time for any reason. When downgrading, a prorated amount for the time remaining in the current month will be credited back to your account. These credits will be automatically applied to future subscription payments. See our terms of service for additional information.