If you haven’t already, sign up for free to create your account and get started.
Updating your profile
To update your profile information such as your name or email address, you must first be logged into our site.
- Click your name in the top right corner of any page and click the My Account option.
- Click the Edit button within the Profile section of the page.
- Change your profile information. You can update your first and last name as well as your email address.
- Click Save.
Resetting your password
If you cannot remember your password and are not logged in, you’ll need to reset your password. To do this:
- Open the login page.
- Click the Forgot password? link under the Login button.
- Enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to your email.
Changing your password
To change your password, you must first be logged into Cognito Forms. If you have forgotten your password and cannot log in, see Resetting your password.
- Once you are logged in, click your name at the top right corner and click the My Account option.
- Click Change Password in the left-navigation or just scroll down to the Change Password section.
- Click the corresponding Edit button.
- Enter your new password. You will be required to enter a new password twice: once into the ‘Password’ field and a second time into the ‘Verify Password’ field. Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and contain three of the following:
- A lowercase letter
- An uppercase letter
- A number
- A special character (!@#$%^&*.)
- Click Save.
Deleting your account
If you are the last or only owner of an organization, deleting your account will delete your profile as well as your organization (including all forms and entries).
If you are a member of multiple organizations and you are not the owner, deleting your account will delete your profile and remove you from these organizations. Each organization’s forms and entries will not be deleted.
To delete your account:
- Click on your name in the top left corner and then click on My Account.
- Click Delete Account in the left-hand navigation or scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Delete Account button.
- Confirm your decision to delete your account by typing DELETE in the dialog prompt.
Once you delete your account, you will no longer be able to log in and view forms or entries of your organizations.