Your organization will not be billed for an additional user until that user accepts their invitation. The organization will be charged $2/user/month for additional users above the amount included on your plan level.
To add a new user:
- Click your organization’s name in the top right and then click the settings icon to access your organization’s settings.
- Click Users in the left-hand navigation or scroll to the Users section.
- Click the Invite User button.
- Enter the email address for the user you wish to add, and then select a permission level for the user. See a comparison of user permission levels.
- Click the Invite button. The invited user will receive an email asking them to join the organization. Until the user accepts the invitation, they will not be able to access the organization, and the date they were invited will display next to their email in the list of users. Clicking their email will open their profile page, where you have the option to resend their invitation, copy the direct invitation link, and change their global permission.