Organizations can add additional users once the organization has been upgraded from the Individual - Free plan. Your account must have Owner or Administrator permissions to invite new users.
Your organization will not be billed for an additional user until that user accepts their invitation. The organization will be charged per additional user/month for users above the amount included on your plan level. See our Pricing for details.
To add a new user:
- Click your organization’s name in the top right and then click the settings icon to access your organization’s settings.
- Click Users in the left-hand navigation or scroll to the Users section.
- Click the Invite User button.
- Enter the email address for the user you wish to add, and then select a permission level for the user. See a comparison of user permission levels.
- Click the Invite button. The invited user will receive an email asking them to join the organization. Until the user accepts the invitation, they will not be able to access the organization, and the date they were invited will display next to their email in the list of users. Clicking their email will open their profile page, where you have the option to resend their invitation, copy the direct invitation link, and change their global permission.
How to accept an invitation
To accept an invitation from a Cognito Forms organization:
- Find the email invitation in your inbox (subject: ‘Join Organization Name in Cognito Forms’) and click the link in the message to join.
- Log in to your existing Cognito Forms account or sign up for a new account. If logging in using an email address and password, select the Join button after entering your credentials.
- Once logged in, you are an official member of the organization. You can now select the organization name in the top right corner to view the organization settings, or toggle between all the different organizations of which you are a member. If your organization has required two-factor authentication for all users, you will be prompted to set up 2FA automatically when you sign in.