Once you make a change to the current entry view (like displaying different columns, sorting through entries, or filtering entries down), you can click the save icon to save those settings as a unique entry view. Create up to 16 different entry views per form, then toggle between each view as needed.
To create a custom entry view:
- Open the Entries page for your form.
- Select the All Entries dropdown and then select + New View.
- Customize the entry view name, columns, and sort/filter options.
- Select Save to save your new entry view. Optionally, use the Make Default option to set it as the default view on the Entries page.
Click the gear icon on the left hand side of the Entries menu to open your view settings:
- Make Default – Set the current view as the default view on the Entries page.
- Rename – Rename the view.
- Copy This View – Make a copy of the view.
- Delete This View – Delete the view.