You can add any number of tracking pixels to your form - give each one a unique name for easy identification!
To add a tracking pixel to your form:
Open the form builder and enable Analytics and Tracking in the Form Settings menu.
Select New Pixel in the Tracking Pixels section.
Enter your tracking code or URL in the dialog.
Hit Save to create your new tracking pixel. This pixel tracks your form when submitted from the public link or submitted from the embedded form on your website. In the Tracking Pixels section, you can add, delete, and edit all your pixels as needed.
To test that your Facebook pixel is firing:
- Go to the Facebook Events Manager.
- Select your Pixel from the list of Data Sources and click the Test Events tab.
- Under Test Browser Events, enter your form’s public url in the area labeled Enter website URL and click Open Website. If you do not see that block, you may need to Clear Activity.
- You should see your form in the new browser tab. Fill it out and submit it.
- Go back to the the Facebook Events Manager. If the event successfully fired, you should see that the pageview was processed.