As soon as you log in to your Cognito Forms account, you’ll land on the forms home page, where you can view, sort, and organize your forms. Additionally, you can perform bulk operations such as moving, archiving, and deleting forms.
Choose between different form views:
- All Forms: View all of the forms in your organization that you have permission to access.
- Recent: View up to 20 of your most recently viewed forms (from the Build, Publish, and Entries pages).
- Starred: View all of your favorite forms (as indicated by the yellow star next to the form title).
- Archived: View all forms that have been archived (but not deleted), and optionally restore forms. Restoring a form that’s in an archived folder will automatically restore the folder as well.
Select one of the headers (Starred, Title, Entries) at the top of the form view to sort your forms. Alternatively, select the individual form(s) you want to sort. Sort your forms by the following criteria, then toggle back and forth between ascending and descending lists:
- Alphabetically by title (A-Z and Z-A)
- Entry count (0-9 and 9-0)
- Favorite (starred) forms
With the ability to select forms, you can perform actions on multiple forms at once, including:
- Move: Move forms to a folder (or remove forms from a folder). A form can only be in one folder at a time.
- Archive: Send forms to the Archived view. This option is an easy way to set forms aside without deleting them.
- Delete: Upon selecting this option, you’ll be prompted to type DELETE and confirm the deletion of your forms and all associated entries. Be careful when deleting a form - the form and entry data will be permanently deleted!
You can create an unlimited number of folders in which to organize all your forms. To create a new folder, select New Folder from the bottom left-hand column on the forms home page. Then, use the icons on the right hand side to make changes to your folder:
- Users: Organizations on the Enterprise plan can assign user permissions to folders, which apply to all forms within each folder. Learn more about assigning folder permissions.
- Title: Edit the folder title.
- Archive: Archiving folders will automatically archive all non-archived forms in the folder. Restoring a form that’s in an archived folder will automatically restore the folder as well.
- Delete: Only empty folders can be deleted.
A form can be in one folder at a time. To move forms into a folder, select the form/s you want to move, click the Move option at the top of the form view, and select the name of the folder. Once moved, the form/s will still be accessible from the All Forms view, and any other relevant views. Moving a form into a folder does not affect the form’s public Url.