Send Form Data to Other Systems Using Webhooks.
Try this and all Integration features.
While cloud-based integration apps can connect thousands of applications, systems such as proprietary software, are out of their reach.
This is when you’ll want to use webhooks. Our Post JSON webhooks tool makes it easy to send data you’ve collected using Cognito Forms to third-party systems and internally developed applications.
Distribute data where you need it
Send submission data directly to your own database or other proprietary system. These could include:
- SQL Database
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Platform
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Order Management System (OMS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Support/Helpdesk Ticketing System
Easily create your own webhooks
JSON webhooks are powerful tools. But - as with everything else in Cognito Forms - we make it easy enough for anyone to do.
- Simply get the webhook URL from the application you want to send data to (or create your own url for a proprietary system).
- Choose which actions (Entry Submitted, Entry Updated) you want to trigger the webhook.
- Enter the destination url into our Post JSON tool for those actions.
A callback will then automatically send all entry data – including file attachments – to that url whenever a new entry is submitted or an existing entry is updated.